Now new laser hair removal machine BM104 comes with gold standard 755nm & 808nm & 1064nm laser or semiconductors technology.
During a laser hair removal treatment, light passes through the skin and is absorbed by the melanin in the hair shaft. This absorption raises the temperature of the hair follicle and thermally destroys the cells responsible for regrowth.
1. Longer service life, high quality assurance and cost savings.
2. Perfect results, can help attract more customers and earn more money.
3. The long-lasting effect is widely recognized by customers.
Laser Hair Removal Machine Advantage:
1. Safety: 808nm laser with stable function, and long using life, intelligent micro-processor system control timely;
2. Quick: High frequency up to 20 Hz, high effect and quick treatment experiences;
3. Efficiency: Effective to absorb melanin and goes through dermis to reach to adipose tissue, acting on different area and depth of hair;
4. No pain: Sapphire temperature cool down 0~-5°C, comfortable to the whole treatment;
5. Permanent hair removal: Suitable to all types of hair color and high efficiency;
6. Facilities: Intelligent LCD screen, easy operation.
For the widest range of hair types and color. With more superficial penetration, the 755nm.
wavelength targets the Bulge of the hair follicle and is especially effective for superficially
embedded hair in areas such as the eyebrows and upper lip.
Half the treatment time.
The classic wavelength in laser hair removal, the 808 nm wavelength,offers deep penetration of the hair follicle with high average power, a high repetition rate and a large spot size for fast treatment. The 808 nm has a moderate melanin absorption level making it safe for darker skin types. Its deep penetration capabilities target the Bulge and Bulb of the hair follicle while moderate tissue depth penetration makes it ideal for treating the arms, legs, cheeks and beard.
Specialized for darker skin types.
The YAG 1064 wavelength is characterized by lower melanin absorption, making it a focused solution for darker skin types.At the same time, the 1064nm offers the deepest penetration of the hair follicle, allowing it to target the Bulb and Papilla, as well as treat deeply embedded hair in areas such as the scalp, arm pits and pubic areas.
Laser hair removal equipment BM104
755nm, 808nm, 1064nm
15cm×15cm, 20*25cm, 25 x31mm
600w, 900w, 1200w
Air conditioning room，temperature≤28℃
1. How does laser hair removal work?
Our laser hair removal system uses a combination of energy and heat to destroy follicles without harming the skin around them. After a series of sessions, you’ll experience permanent hair reduction. Depending hich area(s) you decide to treat, you’ll always be ready to slip into a swimsuit, won’t have to think about razor burn or irritation, and will stop worrying about unsightly ingrown hairs.
2. How long does laser hair removal take?
You have millions of hair follicles in your body, all of which cycle through different phases. Laser hair removal can only treat a certain percentage of those follicles at a time (those that are in the active phase), so itmust be done at varied intervals. Because no two bodies are the same, your treatment plan will be tailored specifically to you, but we typically recommend at least six laser hair removal sessions that take place four to ten weeks apart.
3. How should I prepare for laser hair removal?
With laser hair removal, nobody will know you’re undergoing treatment (unless, of course, you want them to). Laser hair removal sessions can be as short as fifteen minutes, and we just ask that you stay out of the sun, shave the area to be treated; and avoid using lotions, creams or products, for optimum results.