IPL is a wide spectrum of visible light. The output of the intense pulsed light can penetrate to the skin deep tissue cause photo thermal and photo chemical effect, make the skin collagen and elastic fibers rearrange and regeneration, recover the flexibility, so as to achieve the young skin effect. SHR photon hair removal device to make hair follicles to produce high heat, thereby destroying the hair follicle structure, to achieve the purpose of hair removal. Our company’s IPL SHR hair removal machine has a significant effect in hair removal and skin rejuvenation.
IPL SHR Hair Removal's Functions:
1. Remove undesired hair from various areas of the body for all kinds of hair color
2. Remove epidermal pigmentation:speckles, age spot, sun-induced freckles, birthmark, ect.
3. Remove red blood vessels: bottlenose, erythema, change bottle nose
4. Acne and scars treatment
5. pore minimizing and face lifting
6. Skin rejuvenation, Lessen deep wrinkles and anti aging
7. Improve skin quality: dry skin, oily, aging, chromatism, ect
IPL SHR Machine Advantages:
1. The pulse energy keep stable, not fade away
2. Icons combined with letters on the screen, more easy for understanding and operating
3. Two fans equiped on the sides for better heat dissipation
4. Inner the back of machine, the lines are neat, the consumables keep on the outside, for easy replacement
IPL SHR Handle Advantages:
1. Sapphire advantages: high density, high thermal conductivity, high transmittance low loss in the process of optical transmission, external eage protection for more safe treatment
2. Internal lamp is imported from UK, with long working life, can reach to 400, 000 shots
430nm -950nm: Acne Treatment
480nm -950nm: Pigmentation therapy
530nm - 950nm: Pigmentation therapy
560nm - 950nm: Skin rejuvenation(whitening tender)
590nm - 950nm: Vascular therapy
640nm - 950nm: Hair removal (Asian)
690nm - 950nm: Hair removal(brown hair)
750nm - 950nm: Hair removal(Curly) Varicose veins treatment
IPL SHR Machine Parameter:
Skin rejuvenation and hair removal
AC 220V(110V)/15A 50HZ(60HZ)
Q: What is the feature of the LAMP?
A: Imported from UK, long working life with 400000 shots
Q: How many treatments will I need?
A: An average of between 6 - 9 treatments is required to provide hair reduction. In some cases this may be fewer but some clients may require additional treatments depending upon your hair density, colour and skin colour.
Q: Why do I need 6 – 9 treatments?
A: Hair growth occurs in 4 stages: Early Anagen (early hair growth), Anagen (active hair growth) Catagen (regression) Telogen (resting, not growing) Laser hair removal only affects the Anagen stage, (actively growing hair). Therefore, approximately twenty-five-percent of hair is removed with each treatment. After 4 - 6 treatments, the area should be free from hair however, please note that, like all hair removal methods, it is not unusual to require a touch-up treatment from 6 months to 2 years (or even longer) after completing laser hair removal treatments.
Q: What does the treatment feel like, Is it painful?
A: IPL SHR is not without sensation. We are all different in our tolerances, you should inform your therapist if you have any discomfort or concerns at any time. Most clients feel a warm sensation and some a slight pricking sensation, this is perfectly normal, it is just a sensation felt when the hair roots reach target temperature.