IPL or Intense pulse light therapy is a laser treatment which is used for hair removal and wrinkle removals, freckles and aging. The IPL is different with other lasers as it can be used on different wavelengths unlike other laser which work on single wavelengths. The light energy which is targeted changed into heat energy. IPL is a non-invasive treatment which is used all around the globe. The intense pulse light targets the lower layer for the skin without targeting or affecting the upper area of the skin. IPL is mainly use d for Hair Removal.
Application Of Ipl Skin Rejuvenation Hair Removal Machine:
1. Remove undesired hair from various areas of the body for all kinds of hair color
2. Remove epidermal pigmentation:speckles, age spot, sun-induced freckles, birthmark, ect.
3. Remove red blood vessels: bottlenose, erythema, change bottle nose
4. Acne and scars treatment
5. pore minimizing and face lifting
6. Skin rejuvenation, Lessen deep wrinkles and anti aging
7. Improve skin quality: dry skin, oily, aging, chromatism, ect
Ipl Skin Rejuvenation Hair Removal Machine Advantages:
1. The pulse energy keep stable, not fade away
2. Icons combined with letters on the screen, more easy for understanding and operating
3. Four fans equiped on the sides for better heat dissipation
4. Inner the back of machine, the lines are neat, the consumables keep on the outside, for easy replacement
Features of Ipl:
* Machine auto-checking to ensure machine safety
* Good water circulation system
* Alarm protection system of water flow and water temperature,stop all working immediately in case of any risk at the first time,offering protection for both the machine and users.
* High quality CPC connector for easy installation & operation,no water leak,safety assured.
* User friendly software for simple or professional operation.
Ipl Machine BM14-IPL Parameter:
Skin rejuvenation and hair removal
Air cooling+water circulation cooling+semiconductor cooling
AC 220V(110V)/15A 50HZ(60HZ)
Q: How long does Ipl hair removal take?
A: You have millions of hair follicles in your body, all of which cycle through different phases. Ipl hair removal can only treat a certain percentage of those follicles at a time (those that are in the active phase), so it must be done at varied intervals. Because no two bodies are the same, your treatment plan will be tailored specifically to you, but we typically recommend at least six Ipl hair removal sessions that take place four to ten weeks apart.
Q: How should I prepare for Ipl hair removal?
A: With Ipl hair removal, nobody will know you’re undergoing treatment (unless, of course, you want them to). Ipl hair removal sessions can be as short as fifteen minutes, and we just ask that you stay out of the sun, shave the area to be treated; and avoid using lotions, creams or products, for optimum results.
Q: What does Ipl hair removal feel like?
A: Most clients describe the sensation as a mild “hot pinch,” similar to the feeling of being snapped with a rubber band. In most cases, the sensation goes away almost immediately.