OPT (Optimal Pulse Technology) core technology,using the 3D technology concept: Energy + pulse width + pulse waveform. OPT hair removal the principle is similar with ipl, but use much bigger power supply,and more capacitors, so the charge and discharge is much faster, so emit light very fast, can emitlight several time in one second, and the treatment is much faster.
Opt Hair Removal Application:
1. Remove undesired hair from various areas of the body for all kinds of hair color.
2. Remove epidermal pigmentation:speckles, age spot, sun-induced freckles, birthmark, ect.
3. Remove red blood vessels: bottlenose, erythema, change bottle nose.
4. Acne and scars treatment.
5. pore minimizing and face lifting.
6. Skin rejuvenation, Lessen deep wrinkles and anti aging.
7. Improve skin quality: dry skin, oily, aging, chromatism, ect.
Opt Hair Removal Advantages:
1. Sapphire advantages: high density, high thermal conductivity, high transmittance low loss in the process of optical transmission, external eage protection for more safe treatment
2. Internal lamp is imported from UK, with long working life, can reach to 400, 000 shots
3. OPT perfect pulse systems are hightech optics and human biological engineering technology combine to change the previous way of rejuvenation, remove deep color, high safety factor, difficult to produce pigmentation.
4. Effect is stable
OPT Hair Removal Machine Parameter:
Skin rejuvenation and hair removal
Air cooling+water circulation cooling+semiconductor cooling
AC 220V(110V)/15A 50HZ(60HZ)
Q: How long does OPT hair removal take?
A: You have millions of hair follicles in your body, all of which cycle through different phases. OPT hair removal can only treat a certain percentage of those follicles at a time (those that are in the active phase), so it must be done at varied intervals. Because no two bodies are the same, your treatment plan will be tailored specifically to you, but we typically recommend at least six OPT hair removal sessions that take place four to ten weeks apart.
Q: How should I prepare for OPT hair removal?
A: With OPT hair removal, nobody will know you’re undergoing treatment (unless, of course, you want them to). OPT hair removal sessions can be as short as fifteen minutes, and we just ask that you stay out of the sun, shave the area to be treated; and avoid using lotions, creams or products, for optimum results.
Q: What does OPT hair removal feel like?
A: Most clients describe the sensation as a mild “hot pinch,” similar to the feeling of being snapped with a rubber band. In most cases, the sensation goes away almost immediately.